Junior IT Engineer
EARN $50,000 Salary Package | Immediate Start For the Right Candidate
Join a Reputable IT Managed Service Provider in Sydney CBD, NSW
Three Years on the Job Training With Future Career Progression
About The Company
Our client is an IT Managed Service Provider for a number of businesses in Sydney including commercial and residential property specialist.
About The Opportunity
They are looking for a Junior IT Engineer to join their company in Sydney CBD, NSW.
The primary purpose of this position is to monitor and maintain company computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, and solve technical problems.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in IT
- A passion for IT and long term career objection
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
- Proficient in hardware, software and network
- A willingness to learn and a keen eye for detail
- A technical and logical thought process
What's in it for You?
- Three Years on the Job Training with Future Career Progression to Management
- Very Convenient Location in Sydney CBD | Close to Transport, Cafes & Shops
- Brand New State of the Art Office | Friendly & Supportive Team with Great Culture
- Benefit from Flexible Hours | Start and Grow A Career in IT | Mon- Fri Position
Apply today and don't miss out starting this long term career opportunity as soon as possible!
IMPORTANT: Application Form Instructions (Please Read)
Apply for this role by completing the below questions in your own words. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Then click the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page and you’ll be asked to ATTACH YOUR RESUME/COVER LETTER if you have not already selected this via Seeks portal.
Your application will be reviewed and we will be in contact via email regarding your progress.
Good Luck from the Recruit Shop Team!
Note: By applying you give authority to be contacted using your provided phone number and email address regarding this and other job opportunities and other Recruit Shop related topics. Should you wish to unsubscribe from such information you may do so at the time of receipt.
Please take a look at our other vacancies here: https://recruitshop.applynow.net.au/